- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
At the close of the evaluation process, you are now able to see all the ratings and narratives made for each category. During the acknowledgement task, you will indicate that you have received (not necessarily agreed to) your evaluation.
The tempo menu (pictured below) is the main menu of Archivum. It is located at the top left of your screen and remains present regardless of the page you are on.
Click image to enlarge
- News – provides updates of user activities
- Tasks – provides links to tasks that have been assigned to you and are ready to be completed
- Reports – provides a list of apps; throughout this process, you will use the Graduate Admissions Dashboard which contains a collection of data pulled from different areas of the Graduate Admissions application
- Action – provides a list of actions that you can use (in this process you will be using Manage Program Preferences)
You will mainly be using the Tasks tab (underlined in the picture above) to work on the tasks assigned to you.
- Click the Tasks tab
Click the Acknowledge Annual Evaluations Results task (shown below)
You can write an optional response to the evaluation.
- Click the Acknowledge Evaluation button (highlighted below)