Check List for Employees Requiring PCIS Access
PCIS access will NOT be processed until all required actions are completed.
- Complete the PCIS Security Access Form and the USF Health IS Security Policy.
Email forms to email@example.com or fax forms to 396-9619.
- Review the ID & Training Schedule for class dates, times, and descriptions. Users with an existing USF Health account can self-enroll from in workshops directly from the training schedule.
(Please note: Supervisors can enroll others, such as new hires who have not yet received network access, by clicking here and submitting a Footprints ticket).
- Verify that the employee has a USF Health Account and can log onto the network.
If the employee could not obtain an account during Orientation, see the USF Health Account section below.If your employee is non-USF, refer to the Request USF Health Account-USFPG job aid.
- Verify that HIPAA training is complete. HIPAA must be completed in order to receive access to PCIS.
- Once HIPAA is complete, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physicians Group New Hires
New Hire employees are required to attend the USFPG New Hire Orientation.
At Orientation, Instructional Design & Training (ID&T) will request a USF Health Account with the employee.
USF Health Account
If the employee is unable to obtain a USF Health Account during Orientation:
- Follow the instructions on the Request USF Health Account-USFPG job aid provided by ID&T during orientation.
- When the USF Health Account has been obtained, forward the username to ID&T.
(If you are unable to obtain your USF Health Account by Wednesday, notify ID&T and contact the USF Health IS Helpdesk at email@example.com for assistance.)