Welcome to the DrPH Program at the College of Public Health!
Navigating your DrPH experience can be challenging at times. This guide walks you through the basic steps from your first semester to graduation. We hope you take time to experience the academic events and life offered at the College of Public Health and the University of South Florida.
Admission information can be found on our Graduate Admissions page.
Steps to Success
- DrPH Health email account
- Getting Started
- course information and where to find
- Know deadlines and where to find Program of Study, forms, and frequently asked questions
- Keep your degree on track and in good standing:
- Register for courses
- Advisors and Committees
- Applied Practice Experiences
- Attend the DrPH Institute
- Qualifying Exam
- Doctoral Project
Use your COPH Competencies Database record to update your competencies each term–the competencies are due at
- Meet with your advisor the term before you graduate and review your status
- Early during the semester you plan to graduate you should
- Participate in the COPH graduation celebration, the USF Health graduation ceremony, and join our USF and COPH alumni communities
- DrPH Program Director: You can contact Dr. Janice Zgibor at email@example.com or (813) 974-6277.
- Assistant Director: You can contact Somer Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 974-6606.
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs:
- Telephone: You can call us at (813) 974-6505 or call toll-free (888) USF-COPH or (888) 873-2674 and press 1.
- Email: You can email us at email@example.com or view our staff directory to contact someone directly for help.
- In-person: You can visit us at the WELL (MDA) across Holly street from the College of Public Health.
- Forms: You can submit any forms to the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions: Please go to our Prospective Students page to request an appointment with an advisor, or contact email@example.com.
Users may print any single page of the document using the "Tools" menu in the upper right corner and exporting the page to a PDF copy. Users may print sections of this document by using the "Browse" menu in the upper left corner of the menu bar and selecting the "Space Operations" option. There they may select the "PDF Export" option and the customize the PDF to include any sections they wish.
This version of the MPH Guidebook is the official version of the USF College of Public Health Guidebook for the MPH degree effective for the current catalog. This is a subset of and supplement to the USF Graduate Catalog. If there are conflicts between the two documents the USF Graduate Catalog prevails. The College of Public Health reserves the right to change its rules, courses, and requirements from time to time and to make all such changes applicable to all students, whether new or continuing, when in its sole judgment such changes are deemed necessary.
Please send feedback on the DrPH Guidebook